$4 Bettomshin 10Pcs A4 297mm Length Heat Transfer Paper, 210mm Widt Office Products Office School Supplies Paper Bettomshin 10Pcs A4 297mm Length 210mm Paper Heat Transfer Sale price Widt Widt,210mm,$4,Transfer,Bettomshin,Paper,,Office Products , Office School Supplies , Paper,Heat,/hobblingly15752.html,10Pcs,A4,xn--80aaltn.xn--p1ai,297mm,Length Bettomshin 10Pcs A4 297mm Length 210mm Paper Heat Transfer Sale price Widt $4 Bettomshin 10Pcs A4 297mm Length Heat Transfer Paper, 210mm Widt Office Products Office School Supplies Paper Widt,210mm,$4,Transfer,Bettomshin,Paper,,Office Products , Office School Supplies , Paper,Heat,/hobblingly15752.html,10Pcs,A4,xn--80aaltn.xn--p1ai,297mm,Length
Typeï¼Thermalï¼Heatï¼/Sublimation Transfer Paper
1.Transfer rate up to 96%ï¼
2.No paper jam;
3.No ink draggingï¼
Applicable categoryï¼Pure Cotton/Textile fabric/Other material
1ï¼Thermal transfer paper: The effect of printing is convex. Thermal transfer is to transfer patterns and patterns, using heat and pressure to transfer the patterns and patterns on the film to the surface of the printed object
2ï¼Sublimation transfer paper: The printing is relatively smooth. It is to penetrate the pattern or pattern, which is to use the principle of dye-sublimation to directly penetrate the pattern or pattern on the paper into the object to be printed for processing and printing
1) Thermal transfer paper is suitable for: pillows, jerseys, non-cotton light-colored T-shirts, modal light-colored T-shirts, mouse pads, puzzles, color changing cups, etc., mobile phone cases, metal plates, lithographs, white cups, plates, keychains, Necklace, makeup mirror, nail clippers, car holder, etc.
2) Sublimation transfer paper is suitable for: pillows, jerseys, non-cotton light-colored T-shirts, modal light-colored T-shirts, mouse pads, puzzles, color changing cups, etc.
Ways to distinguish between positive and negative:
1. Dip some water with your hands, slightly wet hands, then pinch both sides of the paper with your hands, the sticky side is the printing side;
2. Take out the paper, print the front and back sides first, and the side with the clearer pattern is the printing side.
3. The easiest way to distinguish the front and back of the paper: the rough side is the printing side, and the smooth side is the back side. "
Note: The paper surface has layers, so it will be slightly curled after preheating. Before printing, bend the paper back and then put it in for printing. The reason why the slow-drying sublimation paper needs a layer on the paper is to prevent the ink from directly contacting the paper (to prevent the ink from being absorbed by the paper), so that the ink on the paper can be more fully transferred to the transferred item, and the color is more than other The paper has a more vivid effect. A good hot stamping effect, the quality of the paper and ink plays a crucial role.
Special note: Since the sublimation paper slow-drying has a special coating on the surface, the ink cannot be absorbed by the paper quickly, so the transferred color will be brighter than ordinary inkjet paper, and the transfer rate will be more complete. But at the same time, it will cause the printer to have gear prints during printing. The larger the number of prints, the deeper the gear prints. The solution is generally to clean the gears with a cotton swab moistened with alcohol, or blow cold air to the paper inlet during printing. This can slightly reduce the gear mark, but it cannot be eradicated.
Tips: The paper body is coated, it will roll when heated, please keep it in a cool place, if you find a little roll before printing, please rewind the paper and then put it in for printing
|Sublimation slow-drying transfer paper||Thermal transfer paper(baking cup paper) Quick-drying||Light-colored Heat transfer paper for Cotton||Dark-colored heat transfer paper for cotton||A3 Sublimation transfer paper||A4 100g sublimation slow-drying transfer paper|
|Suitable For Pure Cotton||Pure Cotton||Pure Cotton|
|A4 102g sublimation quick-drying paper||A4 108g sublimation quick-drying inkjet paper||A4 Pure Cotton T-shirt heat transfer paper||A4 Textile abrics T-shirt heat transfer paper||A4 Light color thermal transfer paper||Luminous transfer paper|
|Suitable For Pure Cotton||Pure Cotton|